Insurance for the craft and microbrewery industry
In 2007 Russell Scanlan was the first insurance provider to offer coverage for the brewery and craft beer industry. Our extensive knowledge of the brewery and craft beer sector ensures that our dedicated Masterbrew team can provide your business with a bespoke policy to fit your needs. We are at the forefront of creating new insurance products to recognise the ever changing advancements and technology within the brewery industry.
Masterbrew provides cover for:
- Goods in transit within the UK and overseas
- Loss of brew due to contaminated yeast
- Stock held at third party premises
- Seasonal increases in stock for peak periods
- Casks kept in locked compounds or containers
- Product liability for spent product that is sold on
IT, Property & Revenue
- Property damage and plant/equipment breakdown
- Liability insurance for breweries
- IT equipment failure and related operational costs
- Business interruption for loss of income up to 24 months
- Cash held at brewery premises or in transit
Events & Staff
- Liability insurance for employees, public and products supplied
- Legal expenses for a range of requirements
- Attendance at markets, festivals, fayres, and exhibitions
QDOS Consulting provides unlimited access to their 24/7 support line and unlimited access to their specialist website that has over 150 easy to use templates covering health and safety and employment compliance.
Optional cover is also available for:
- Inspection of plant and equipment
- Brewery taps and associated businesses
- Personal accident cover for staff members
- Theft and fraud internal to the business
- Full crime cover that includes cybercrime
- Single commercial vehicle to full fleet
- Loss of licence
We’ll provide you with a dedicated point of contact in our Masterbrew team who will work closely with you and your business to establish your priorities and plans for the future.
For more information on brewery insurance contact the Masterbrew team on 0115 947 0032 or email email@example.com
Can we help?
Let's talk. We are happy to discuss your brewery insurance needs. After all, the better we know your business, the more cost-effective the insurance cover you'll receive.
Russell Scanlan is an associate member of The Society of Independent Brewers (SIBA). We work closely with the organisation to understand the needs of the brewing industry.
As part of our commitment to exceptional client service, Russell Scanlan can also provide access to professional organisations that offer services developed specifically for the brewery industry.